Workshop on Organisational Security Management (LGSD 725)
By: Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Jun 06 - 10 Jun, 2016
The training workshop for organizational security management is designed to provide participants the opportunity to:
- Acquire the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes which will enable them to formulate security policies and procedures for the protection of corporate assets against theft, vandalism, destruction by fire and other unforeseen disaster
- Develop the participants’ capacity to deal with such security threats as political assassinations kidnapping and extortion, terrorism, riots, violent demonstrations and other civil disturbances
- Expose the participants to the latest developments in security technology and the application of modern security equipment and electronic gadgets in the security industry.
- The pattern of crime in Nigeria
- Crime prevention strategies and measures
- Physical security, planning and access control
- Sensitive/classified documents
- Types and uses of security equipment
- Rapid response technique (emergencies)
- Internal crime control
- Communication and human relations
Accountants, auditors, stores and supplies staff as well as those who desire to protect personal values and life, armed forces and the police offices stand to benefit immensely from the course, security supervisors/managers, safety officers, administrative/personnel officers.
Methodology: Lecture method, power point presentation, syndicate assignment and case studies.
NGN 70,000.00 (Per Participant (This Excludes Accommodation and Feeding))
Venue: ASCON Complex, Topo, Badagry