Human Relations and Interpersonal Skills (LGSD 720)
By: Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Jul 25 - 29 Jul, 2016
At the end of the training workshop, participants should be able to:
- Explain the concept of governance
- Identify the democratic governance and its values
- Define the concept of human relations and interpersonal skills
- Explain relevant interpersonal skills in governance.
- List some attributes of good governance
- Concept of governance
- Types of governance
- Values of democratic governance
- Interpersonal skills
- Principles and human relations in governance
- Understanding human psychology in interpersonal relations
- Human relations in management
- Attributes of good governance
- General problems of governance
Senior managers/officers in the ministries, extra ministries and departments, local government ministries and commissions.
Methodology: Lectures, Syndicate discussions and case studies.
NGN 70,000.00 (Per Participant (This Excludes Accommodation and Feeding))
Venue: ASCON Complex, Topo, Badagry