Maintenance/Works Management Workshop (LGSD 653)
By: Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Nov 28 - 02 Dec, 2016
The objectives of the Workshop are to:
- Describe the components of a maintenance system
- Plan and execute maintenance schedules
- Manage material resources efficiently and effectively.
- Materials management and control
- Equipment acquisition and maintenance cycle
- Inventory and stock management
- Total quality management (TQM)/value for money
- Issues in maintenance management and
- Systematic fault diagnosis/recording.
The workshop is opened to engineers, technologists, technical and works officers on GL. 08 and above.
NGN 70,000.00 (Per Participant (This Excludes Accommodation and Feeding))
Venue: ASCON Complex, Topo, Badagry