At the end of the training workshop, participants should be able to:
- Define donor assistance.
- Identify sources for donor assistance.
- Understand the techniques for writing proposal and report.
- Discuss participatory democracy.
- Explain sustainable development strategies.
- Definition of donor assistance
- Source of donor assistance
- Community resource management (empowerment)
- Proposal and report writing
- Participatory democracy
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Sustainable development strategies
Project workers in the local government as well as the public, private and non governmental organizations (NGOs), social welfare officers on GL. 08 and in the ministries of internal and foreign affairs, community development officers and directors of finance
Methodology: Lectures, syndicate discussions and case studies.