Workshop on Donor Assistance and Capacity Development (LGSD 614)
By: Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Dec 05 - 09 Dec, 2016
At the end of the training workshop, participants should be able to:
- Define donor assistance.
- Identify sources for donor assistance.
- Understand the techniques for writing proposal and report.
- Discuss participatory democracy.
- Explain sustainable development strategies.
- Definition of donor assistance
- Source of donor assistance
- Community resource management (empowerment)
- Proposal and report writing
- Participatory democracy
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Sustainable development strategies
Project workers in the local government as well as the public, private and non-governmental organizations (NGOs), social welfare officers on GL. 08 and in the ministries of internal and foreign affairs, community development officers and directors of finance
Methodology: Lectures, syndicate discussions and case studies.
NGN 70,000.00 (Per Participant (This Excludes Accommodation and Feeding))
Venue: ASCON Complex, Topo, Badagry