The training workshop objectives are to:
- Explain wealth creation in an open economy.
- Discuss the importance of micro credit financing in poverty reduction
- Explain strategies for achieving the millennium development goals (MDGs).
- Discuss key elements of democracy and good governance.
- Overview of wealth creation
- Strategies for poverty reduction
- Micro credit financing
- Role of NGOs and CBO
- Strategies for achieving the millennium development goals
- Community mobilization and participation
- Roles of local government in poverty reduction
- Sustainable development strategies
- Democracy and good governance
Senior management in ministries, parastatals, local government and officers on GL. 08 and above.
Methodology: Lectures, syndicate discussions and case studies.