At the end of the training course, participants would be able to:
- Identify the skills required for effective financial management in public enterprises
- Analyse and interpret financial statements
- Utilise computers in financial analysis and management
- Basic management concepts
- Overview of enterprise financial management
- Public finance
- Financial statement anaylsis
- Revenue and expenditure control
- Budgeting, accounting and auditing of public enterprises
- Sources and application of funds (cash flow statements)
- International funds sourcing
- Project management
- Computer, records and information management in public enterprises.
This course is designed for officers on GL. 08-12 who work in positions of financial responsibility in parastatal organisations, agencies and departments in the federal, states and local governments, and those in the private sector organisations.