This training program aims at highlighting the role of marketing research in the marketing management process and in the delivery of marketing objectives in competitive and non competitive business in Nigeria. It draws attention to modern research methods, quality control (tools) and more importantly, developing consumer and market insights much needed by marketing management to formulate appropriate winning strategies.
The program underscores the fact that there must be clear, definite and visible pay-off from marketing research investments over time.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Understand and appreciate the role of marketing research in achieving marketing objectives
- Understand marketing research process, challenges and limitations
- Determining appropriate marketing research budget
- Brand/marketing manager role in effectively managing marketing research
- Defining and communicating the research task
- Understanding research agency role
- Gathering, analyzing and effectively using marketing research information
- Managing the quality and cost of marketing research
For marketing research managers/executives, marketing research assistants/marketing research officers, brand and marketing executives/officers, assistant brand managers, brand and marketing managers, marketing relationship executives/managers, sales and sales administration managers, marketing planning managers, sales and business managers in industry, NGOs and MDAs.