Managers involved in training and Human Capital Development has to initiate, design and organize training programmes in order to add value to organizational effort and facilitate beneficial changes. As such, they must respond to challenges in their environment through appropriate training intervention. The programme is designed to address the special needs of training practitioners and educators, who have the responsibility for all levels of management training in their organizations, instilling in them the right skills, knowledge and attitude needed for the development and implementation of training programmes.
This workshop holding in Abuja, FCT is designed for those who have attended recognized basic management train-the-trainers’ programme. It is designed to address the special needs of training practitioners and educators.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Design training programmes to meet specific organizational needs and challenges
- Administer and manage training programmes for optimum results
- Write case studies and role plays
- Prepare training proposals
- Conduct formal evaluation of training and development activities
- Analyse the economics of training in organizations
- Adopt e-learning approaches.
- An Overview of Human Capital Development
- Training Policy Formulation and Implementation
- Succession Plan as a Tool for TNA
- Instrumentation Techniques
- Coaching, Counselling and Mentoring
- Writing and Developing Case Studies
- Writing and Developing Role Plays
- Cost Benefit Analysis (Economies of Training in Organizations)
- Training and Change Management
- Death by PowerPoint
- The Trainer and Communication Skills
- Ethics of Training
- Designing Training Evaluation Instrument
- Trainers’ Accreditation Awareness
The programme will be delivered using lectures, discussions, case studies, role play, exercises and other relevant learning methods. Audio-visual aids will be used to enhance learning.
Top and Senior Management Educators, Heads of Training and Human Resources Departments, Lecturers and Consultants
All participants must have attended the Basic Mandev Programme.
Mode of Assessment for Certification: 100 per cent attendance /active participation
Jeremiah Suchet Yusuf