Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is one of the most important components for the sustenance and growth of an organization. CRM efforts are usually targeted at facilitating better customer interactions and greater understanding about customers; thus helps an organization build competitive advantages.
This training is tailored towards imparting global Customer Relationship Management best practices on participants. The course will guide participants through basic/advanced CRM processes, best practices and principles. The course displays simple and straight forward route for organizations and team members that have the responsibility of ensuring clients’ generation, retention and satisfaction.
Each module will have a set of quizzes; and there will be an assessment of 25 minutes at the end of the course.
- Introduction to CRM
- What is Customer Relationship Management?
- Impact of IT and Globalization on CRM
- Evolution of CRM and Classifications
- The Value Pyramid
- Customer Interaction Cycle
- Customer Profiling and Total Customer Experience
- Goals of a CRM Strategy and Obstacles
- CRM Solutions Map
- Customer Centric Enterprise (CCE)
- Discussing People, Processes and Technology
- CRM in Various Industries
- Managing Processes in CRM
- Different Processes and Information Flow
- Customer Lifecycle Management (CLM)
- Customer Lifetime Value (CLV)
- Contact Management
- Activity Management
- Issue Management
- Workflow Management
- Sales Force Automation (SFA)
- Opportunity Management
- Marketing Automation
- Collaboration Processes
- Customer Service Essentials
- Introduction to CRM Tools
- Implementing CRM in an Enterprise
- CRM Case Studies
- Customized training materials (Course Manual and Slides)
- Certificate of completion
- Profile/CV development
Learn what it takes to keep your existing customers and generate new ones with our 2 day customer service training. You don’t want to miss this. If you have always wanted to leave your customers happy at all times, then you should attend this course.