Supply chain and logistics management is all about how to reduce costs across the supply chain and driving operational excellence at all levels. The training course provides the insight of leading experts, case studies, real-world strategies and examples, as well as valuable networking opportunities. From the interactions, participants will gain an integrated perspective of procurement, operations and logistics. They will also learn how to develop, execute and manage a comprehensive logistics and distribution strategy.
At the end of the course participants should be able to possess skills and knowledge to:
- Successfully integrate procurement, operations and logistics management
- Implement the best supply chain design
- Achieve effective and efficient logistical operations through your market distribution strategy development, implementation and management.
- Analyze types of power and resolve conflict in your channels
- Evaluate and select the appropriate channel structure(s) based on cost and profitability.
Operations managers, warehouse managers, purchasing managers, stores managers