Public-Private Partnership (PPP) Workshop (BEMSD 617)
By: Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Nov 07 - 11 Nov, 2016
The broad objective of this training workshop is to sensitize participants on principles and practices of the Public-Private Partnership model. Specifically, at the end of the workshop, participants would be able to:
- Identify the principles necessitating adopting the PPP business model
- Identify and select appropriate projects under the PPP business model
- Discuss the regulatory framework required to be in place for using the PPP business
- Monitor and Evaluate PPP projects.
This includes among others, the following topics:
- PPP as a national development strategy: an overview
- PPP project identification and selection
- Project financing under PPP business model
- Regulatory and legal framework for PPP
- Creating and sustaining a PPP business model
- Ethical issues in PPP business model.
The workshop is designed for policy makers, senior officers of public and private sector organisations, chief executive officers of parastatals organisations, legislators and other government functionaries across the three tiers of government.
Venue: ASCON Complex, Topo, Badagry