Building advanced supervisory skills is critical to help you and your organization succeed in challenging economic times. This training course is designed for helping experienced supervisors develop advanced supervisory and management skills such as effective management, performance management, goal setting, motivation, and team development.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define supervisory roles and related competencies
- Apply goal setting and planning in order to actively influence others
- Organize their time and use delegation as a tool to empower their staff
- Energize and inspire their team for better performance
- Demonstrate coaching techniques to better manage performance
- Identify staff training needs and create plans to develop other
- Developing others
- Project and goal focus
- Managing performance
- Evaluating others
- Results orientation
- Leading others
Supervisors who are responsible for the work of teams or other supervisors and experienced supervisors who are being developed for promotion.