Trainers serve as a catalyst in organizational development. As change agents, they are expected to be seasoned professionals and in tune with emerging trends in their core areas of specialization. Above all, they should uphold the tenets of training and development by imbibing high ethical standards in their practice. Therefore, there is an apparent need for trainers to take their place in the performance of these roles.
This training workshop holding in Abuja, FCT is designed to enhance the competencies of accredited trainers in Nigeria.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the roles of trainers in nation building
- Determine ethical issues in training and development
- Develop quality assurance measures for their operations
- The 21st Century Trainer: Roles in Nation Building, Prospects and Challenges
- The Trainer, the Trainee and the Client Organization
- Training and Development in the Business Environment
- Effective Facilitation and Training Coordination
- Ethics in Training and Development
- Relevance of Quality Assurance to Training and Development
- Effective Marketing of Training and Development Programmes
Lectures, discussions, case studies and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods
Accredited Management Trainers whose accreditation is about to be renewed. It is a mandatory requirement for renewal of Individual accreditation. Those in the process of being accredited as well as those involved in training and development will also benefit from the programme.
Mode of Assessment for Certification: 100 per cent attendance / active participation.
Contact Person: Mrs. B. T. Esan