Management of Conferences and Seminars (BEMSD 603)
By: Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Jun 27 - 01 Jul, 2016
The broad objective of the training workshop is to enable the participants to acquire the skills, knowledge, and right attitude for successfully organizing conferences, seminars and workshops.
Specifically, at the end of the workshop, participants should be able to:
- Effectively plan conferences, seminars and workshops
- Prepare budgets for conferences, seminars and workshops
- Develop appropriate logistics for successful management of conferences, seminars workshops
- Develop appropriate modalities for disseminating outcome of conferences, seminars, workshops
- Maintain venue facilities.
- Events planning
- Logistics management in events
- Budgeting for conferences and seminars
- Maintenance of venue facilities
- Safety and security consciousness at programme venues
- Presentation tools and techniques
- Preparation of communiqué/report
- Dissemination of communiqué/report of conferences, seminars and workshops.
The workshop is designed for all public and private sector officers whose duties are to plan, organize and manage conferences, seminars, workshops and related events.
NGN 75,000.00 (Per Participant (This Excludes Accommodation and Feeding))
Venue: ASCON Complex, Topo, Badagry