Modern organizations now recognize the importance of growing and profiting through superior service delivery. This realization has been accentuated by rapid technological advancement and increasing competition. Customers expect excellent high quality goods and services.
This training workshop holding in Owerri, Imo state is designed to equip participants with the requisite skills and knowledge for quality service delivery.
- At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Develop effective service culture
- Evaluate the impact of employees’ behavior on service delivery
- Evolve effective customer-driven strategies
- Develop skills for competitive edge
- Use relationship management skills in enhancing service delivery
- Overview of Quality Service Delivery
- Dimensions of Quality Service Delivery
- Understanding the Service Triangle Quality Service Delivery
- Roles of Employees in Service Delivery
- Strategies for Measuring and Rewarding High Service Performers in Organizations
- Strategies for Delivering Quality Service
- Customer Engagement
- Customer Profiling
- Customer Relationship Management
- Quality Performance Indicators
- Service Delivery Evaluation
Lectures, discussions, syndicate work, case studies and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
Service Providers, Managers and Officers in public and private organizations
Mode of Assessment for Certification: 100 per cent attendance/ active participation
Contact Person: Zonal Coordinator