Quality products and services are known to add value and generate stakeholders’ confidence. Total Quality Management (TQM) holds the ace for effective and efficient product and service output. Commitment to TQM can enable an organization to achieve zero defects, low percentage customer rejects and improved productivity and performance.
This training workshop holding in Ibadan, Oyo state, is designed to equip participants with TQM techniques, tools and skills needed to provide TQM value orientation in their organizations
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the concept of Total Quality Management
- Apply modern quality management techniques
- Build customer-driven organizations
- Proffer solutions to quality problems
- Overview of Total Quality Management
- Total Quality Management as a Strategic Management Tool
- Organizational Diagnosis for TQM
- Team Building/Quality Circles
- Quality Assurance and ISO9000 Series
- Quality Cost
- Quality Service Delivery
- Building a Customer-Driven Organization
- Quality Audit and Measurement
- Implementing and Organizing TQM
Lectures, discussions, syndicate work, case studies and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
Executives, Managers and Officers, Consultants, Entrepreneurs, Administrators and others who have the responsibility for ensuring quality in their organization’s products and services.
Mode of Assessment for Certification: 100 per cent attendance / active participation
Contact Person: Zonal Coordinator