This training course enables participants to learn about the best practices for implementing and managing an IT service management system as specified in ISO/IEC 20000-1:2005, as well as the best practices for implementing the IT service management processes starting from the ISO 20000: planning and implementing new and changed services, service delivery process, relationship management process, problem resolution process, control processes and release processes.
- To understand the implementation of an IT service management system in accordance with ISO 20000
- To understand the relationship between the IT service management systems, including the management processes and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To know the interrelationships between ISO/IEC 20000-1:2005, ISO/IEC 20000-2:2005 and ITIL
- To know the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques allowing to effectively manage an IT service management system
- To acquire the necessary expertise to contribute in implementing an IT service management system (SMS) as specified in ISO 20000
Who Should Attend?
- Members of an IT service team
- IT Professionals wanting to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the main processes of a Service Management System (SMS)
- Staff involved in the implementation of the ISO 20000 standard
- Technicians involved in operations related to an SMS
|4th Floor, NIS Building, Opp .Elephant Cement House, Alausa,Ikeja
||May 23 - 24 May, 2016
EXPERIENCED AND CERTIFIED FACILITATORS