This five day intensive training course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing system of petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries, sector specific for product and service supply organizations based on ISO/TS 29001:2010. Participants will gain knowledge on requirement for quality management systems in the exploration and production sector of the petroleum and natural gas industry.
Training for this technical specification is based on the management system model of continual improvement stressing defect prevention and the reduction of variation and waste in the supply chain and service providers.
- To understand the implementation of quality management system of oil and gas industry in accordance with ISO/TS 29001 and to be able to accomplish the requirements for product and service supply from implementation perspective.
- To gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques required for the effective management of QMS in oil and gas industry
- To understand the relationship between the components of quality management system and the compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of an organization.
- To acquire necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing, managing and maintaining QMS of oil and gas as specified in ISO/TS 29001.
- To acquire necessary expertise to manage a team implementing ISO/TS 29001.
- To develop knowledge and skills required to advise organizations on best practices in the management of sector-specific quality.
- To improve the capacity for analysis and decision making in the context of quality management.
- To prepare an organization for ISO/TS 29001 audit.
Who Should Attend?
- Project managers or consultants wanting to prepare and to support an organization in the implementation of quality management system of oil and gas industry
- ISO/TS 29001 auditors who wish to fully understand the quality management system (QMS) implementation process
- Persons responsible for the quality or conformity in an organization
- Members of quality team
- Oil and gas equipment manufacturers
- Oil and gas company personnel
- Buyers of equipment, materials or services in oil and gas industry
- Expert advisors in quality management systems of oil and gas industry
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for quality function or for QMS project management function in oil and gas industry
|4th Floor, NIS Building, Opp .Elephant Cement House, Alausa,Ikeja
||May 23 - 27 May, 2016
EXPERIENCED AND CERTIFIED FACILITATORS