ISO/IEC 27002 Information Security Controls Manager Course
Lagos State, Nigeria
May 11 - 13 May, 2016
This three day intensive training course enables participants to develop the expertise needed to support an organization in implementing and managing an information security management system (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27002. Participants will also be given a thorough grounding in best practices used to implement information security controls from all areas of ISO/IEC 27002.
Participants will also be given a thorough grounding in best practices used to implement information security controls from all the areas of ISO/IEC 27002. This training is consistent with the project management practices established in ISO 10006 (Quality Management Systems - Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects).
- To understand the implementation of an ISMS
- To gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques related to an ISMS
- To acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization implementing, managing and maintaining an ISMS
- To acquire the necessary expertise to manage a team implementing ISO/IEC 27002
Who Should Attend?
- Managers or consultants wanting to implement an information security management system (ISMS)
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the information security management system implementation process
- Persons responsible for the information security or conformity in an organization
- Members of information security teams
- Expert advisors in information technology
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for an Information security audit function
Facilitators: EXPERIENCED AND CERTIFIED FACILITATORS
Venue: 4th Floor, NIS Building, Opp .Elephant Cement House, Alausa,Ikeja