This course enables participants to learn about the best practices for implementing and managing a quality management system (QMS) as specified in ISO 9001:2008, as well as ISO 9004:2009, (Managing for the sustained success of an organization -- A quality management approach). The participant will learn the different components of a QMS, including the QMS quality manual, required procedures, records, measuring performance, management’s commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
- To understand the implementation of a quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001
- To understand the relationship between a quality management system and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To know the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques allowing to effectively manage a quality management system
- To acquire the necessary knowledge to contribute in implementing a quality management system (QMS) as specified in ISO 9001
Who Should Attend?
- Members of a quality team
- Professionals wanting to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the main processes of a quality management system (QMS)
- Staff involved in the implementation of the ISO 9001 standard
- Staff involved in operations related to a QMS