This training course enables participants to learn about the best practices for implementing and managing an Information Security Management System (ISMS) as specified in ISO/IEC 27001:2013, as well as the best practices for implementing the information security controls of the eleven domains of the ISO 27002. This training also helps to understand how ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO 27002 relate with ISO 27003 (Guidelines for the implementation of an ISMS), ISO 27004 (Measurement of information security) and ISO 27005 (Risk Management in Information Security).
- To understand the implementation of an information security management system in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001
- To understand the relationship between an information security management system, including risk management, controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To know the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques allowing to effectively manage an information security management system
- To acquire the necessary Knowledge to contribute in implementing an information security management system (ISMS) as specified in ISO/IEC 27001
Who Should Attend?
- Members of an information security team
- IT Professionals wanting to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the main processes of an information security management system (ISMS)
- Staff involved in the implementation of the ISO/IEC 27001 standard
- Technicians involved in operations related to an ISMS
- Senior managers responsible for the IT governance of an enterprise and the management of its risks
|4TH Floor, NIS Buiding, CBD, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos
||Oct 03 - 04 Oct, 2016
EXPERIENCED AND CERTIFIED FACILITATORS