This training course enables participants to learn about the best practices for implementing and managing an environmental management system (EMS) as specified in ISO 14001:2004. This training also helps to understand how ISO 14001 relates with other management systems. The participant will learn the different components of an EMS, including the EMS policy, procedures, measuring performance, management’s commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
- To understand the implementation of an environmental management system in accordance with ISO14001
- To understand the relationship between an environmental management system with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To know the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques allowing to effectively manage an environmental management system
- To acquire the necessary expertise to contribute in implementing an environmental management system (EMS) as specified in ISO 14001
Who Should Attend?
- Members of an environmental team
- Professionals wanting to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the main processes of an environmental management system (EMS)
- Staff involved in the implementation of the ISO 14001 standard
- Staff involved in operations related to an EMS