In today’s complex work environment, becoming a supervisor or a manager demands new skills and new approaches to getting things done. New managers and supervisors must now learn how to lead, motivate, and accomplish tasks effectively and efficiently through others. By attending this course, you will learn how to lead using the situational leadership model combined with interactive exercises which will take you through the paces of motivation, delegation, and decision making. In this course, you will also learn how to stay focused and on track with your goals and objectives using effective time and stress management tools and techniques.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Discover their role as new managers or supervisors
- Apply different leadership styles to successfully lead and motivate their employees
- Empower employees through motivation and delegation
- Create and manage winning teams
- Manage self, time, and stress in a restless work environment
- Apply new tools and techniques to improve problem solving and decision making
- Planning and organizing
- Team leadership
- Decision making
New managers or supervisors, prospective managers or supervisors, and managers or supervisors with some experience but no formal training who wish to improve their managerial skills.
NB: These courses also run 3days, 5days, and 10days