ISO20000 Lead Implementer Course
Lagos State, Nigeria
Oct 17 - 21 Oct, 2016
This five day intensive training course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing an IT service management system as specified in ISO/IEC 20000-1:2005. Also, the participant will gain a thorough understanding of best practices for planning and implementing it service management processes starting from the six fields of ISO 20000, planning and implementing new and changed services, service delivery process, relationship management processes, problem resolution process, control processes and release processes.
This training is consistent with the project management practices established in ISO 10006 (Quality Management Systems - Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects). This training is fully compatible with ISO 20000-2 (Guidelines for the Implementation of an SMS) and ITIL.
- To understand the implementation of an IT service management system in accordance with ISO 20000
- To gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques allowing an effective management of an IT Service Management System
- To know the interrelationships between ISO/IEC 20000-1:2005, ISO/IEC 20000-2:2005 and ITIL
- To understand the relationship between the IT service management systems, including the management processes and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing, managing and maintaining an Service Management System (SMS) as specified in ISO/IEC 20000:2005
- To acquire the necessary expertise to manage a team in implementing the ISO 20000 standard
- To acquire the personal skills and knowledge necessary to advise an organization on the management best practices of an IT service management system (SMS)
- To improve the analysis and decision making capabilities in an IT management context
Who Should Attend?
- Project managers or consultants wanting to prepare and to support an organization in the implementation of an IT service management system (SMS)
- ISO 20000 auditors who wish to fully understand the IT service management system implementation process
- Persons responsible for the IT service or conformity in an organization
- Members of an IT service team
- Expert advisors in IT
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for an IT Service function or for an SMS project management function
Facilitators: EXPERIENCED AND CERTIFIED FACILITATORS
Venue: 4TH Floor, NIS Buiding, CBD, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos