This five day intensive training course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing a quality management system (QMS) based on ISO 9001:2015.
This training is consistent with the project management practices established in ISO 10006 (quality management systems - guidelines for quality management in projects) and it is based on the quality management principles described in ISO 9000. Participants will also gain a thorough understanding of best practices used to implement quality processes that will address risks and opportunities and thus lead to the improvement of the overall performance and the basis for a sustainable development. Moreover, this training is fully compatible with ISO 9004 guidance’s (managing for the sustained success of an organization - a quality management approach).
- To understand the implementation of a quality management system in accordance with ISO 9001
- To gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques required for the effective management of a quality management system
- To gain the knowledge and skills in identifying the risks and opportunities associated with an organization
- To understand the relationship between the components of a quality management system and the compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of an organization
- To acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing, managing and maintaining a QMS as specified in ISO 9001and ISO 9004
- To acquire the necessary expertise to manage a team implementing ISO 9001
- To develop the knowledge and skills required to advise organizations on best practices in the management of quality
- To improve the capacity for analysis and decision making in the context of quality management
- To prepare an organization for an ISO 9001 audit
Who Should Attend
- Project managers or consultants wanting to prepare and to support an organization in the implementation of a quality management system (QMS)
- ISO 9001 auditors who wish to fully understand the quality management system implementation process
- Persons responsible for the quality or conformity in an organization
- Members of a quality team
- Expert advisors in quality management systems
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for a quality function or for a QMS project management function.
||Dec 05 - 09 Dec, 2016
5% Discount for 5 or more staff/participants
EXPERIENCED AND CERTIFIED FACILITATORS