ISO 27001 Lead Implementers Course
Rivers State, Nigeria
Dec 12 - 16 Dec, 2016
This five day intensive training course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing an Information Security Management System (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001:2013. Participants will also gain a thorough understanding of best practices used to implement information security controls from all areas of ISO/IEC 27002.
This training is consistent with the project management practices established in ISO 10006 (Quality Management Systems - Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects). This training is also fully compatible with ISO/IEC 27003 (Guidelines for the Implementation of ISMS), ISO/IEC 27004 (Measurement of Information Security) and ISO/IEC 27005 (Risk Management in Information Security).
Who should attend?
- Project managers or consultants wanting to prepare and to support an organization in the implementation of an Information Security Management System (ISMS)
- ISO/IEC 27001 auditors who wish to fully understand the Information Security Management System implementation process
- CxO and Senior Managers responsible for the IT governance of an enterprise and the management of its risks
- Members of an information security team
- Expert advisors in information technology
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for an information security function or for an ISMS project management function
- To understand the implementation of an Information Security Management System in accordance with ISO/IEC 27001
- To gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques required for the effective management of an Information Security Management System
- To understand the relationship between the components of an Information Security Management System, including risk management, controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing, managing and maintaining an ISMS as specified in ISO/IEC 27001
- To acquire the necessary expertise to manage a team implementing ISO/IEC 27001
- To develop the knowledge and skills required to advise organizations on best practices in the management of information security
- To improve the capacity for analysis and decision making in the context of information security management
Facilitators: EXPERIENCED AND CERTIFIED FACILITATORS
Deals: 5% Discount for 5 or more staff/participants