This five day intensive training course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to audit and it service management system (SMS) based on ISO 20000 and to manage a team of auditors by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training, the participant will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to proficiently plan and perform internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011, the certification process according to ISO 17021.
Based on practical exercises, the participant will develop the skills (mastering audit techniques) and competencies (managing audit teams and audit program, communicating with customers, conflict resolution, etc.) Necessary to efficiently conduct an audit.
- To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 20000 internal audit following ISO 19011 guidelines
- To acquire the expertise to perform an ISO 20000 certification audit following ISO 19011 guidelines and ISO 17021 specifications
- To acquire the necessary expertise to manage an SMS audit team
- To understand the operation of an ISO 20000 conformant it service management system
- To know the interrelationships between ISO/IEC 20000-1:2005, ISO /IEC 20000-2:2005 and ITIL
- To understand the relationship between the it service management system, including the management processes and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To improve the ability to analyze the internal and external environment of an organization, risk assessment and audit decision-making in the context of an SMS
Who Should Attend?
- Internal auditors
- Auditors wanting to perform and lead it service management system (SMS) certification audits
- Project managers or consultants wanting to master the IT service management system audit process
- Persons responsible for the IT service conformity in an organization
- Members of an IT service team
- Expert advisors in it
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for an IT service audit function
|4TH Floor, NIS Buiding, CBD, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos
||Dec 12 - 16 Dec, 2016
5% Discount for 5 or more staff/participants
EXPERIENCED AND CERTIFIED FACILITATORS