This five day intensive training course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to support laboratories in implementing and managing a Laboratory Management System (LMS) based on ISO/IEC 17025:2005. Participants will also gain a thorough understanding of all the technical requirements for the competence to perform tests and/or calibrations specified in ISO/IEC 17025. This training is consistent with the project management practices established in ISO 10006 (Quality Management Systems - Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects).
- To understand the implementation of a laboratory management system (LMS) in accordance with ISO/IEC 17025
- To gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques required for the effective management of a laboratory management system
- To acquire necessary expertise to support a laboratory in implementing, managing and maintaining a LMS as specified in ISO/IEC 17025
- To acquire necessary expertise to manage a team implementing ISO/IEC 17025
- To understand management and technical requirements of ISO/IEC 17025
- To prepare a laboratory for an ISO/IEC 17025 accreditation
Who Should Attend?
- Project managers or consultants wanting to prepare and to support laboratories in the implementation of a management system as specified in ISO/IEC 17025
- Laboratory managers
- Quality managers
- Auditors who wish to understand the ISO/IEC 17025 standard
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for a quality function or a LMS project management function in laboratories
|4TH Floor, NIS Buiding, CBD, Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos
||Dec 05 - 09 Dec, 2016
EXPERIENCED AND CERTIFIED FACILITATORS