Since there is a positive correlation between the performance of individual employees and the overall performance of the organization, it becomes imperative for supervisors and
managers to properly set objectives and conduct appraisals. The role of front line managers is key to any performance management system.
This training course takes an in-depth view at setting the right measures to manage employees, measures that are primarily objective in nature. The course also course highlights how to conduct effective performance appraisal meetings in addition to the importance of coaching as a means of improving performance.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain performance management, including its various definitions, aims and developments
- List the main phases in a performance management cycle and how to manage each for optimum results
- Develop tangible and intangible measures of performance Create business based objectives, including 'SMART' targets, measures and key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Define coaching and list the 5 steps for conducting optimal coaching sessions
- Conduct effective performance appraisal meetings
- Deciding and initiating action
- Presenting and communicating
- Analytical thinking
- Applying expertise and technology
- Following instructions and procedures
- Planning and organizing
- Achieving goals and objectives
Team leaders, managers, business partners and line mangers who are held accountable for the performance of the organization and its employees.
NB: These courses also run 3days, 5days, and 10days
It also holds in Abuja / Lagos/ PH