The purpose of this incident/hazard reporting training course is to practice the process of ascertaining root causes of the incidents/hazards. The course will deliver five significant values:
- Provide guidance for the identification of potential hazards/incidents at the workplace in ways that prevent what may result negatively from hazards
- Expose participants to investigation procedure of hazard/incident
- Encourage early reporting and corrective action
- Teach how to obtain data which will allow trends to be measured and desired programmes implemented so as to prevent recurrence
- Outlines the mandatory requirements for the statutory reporting of notifiable work-related injuries and dangerous occurrences.
- Risk Control and Assessments
- Statutory Provisions and Guidelines
- Responsibilities for Investigation and Reporting
- Site Preservation
- Investigation Process
- Incident Investigation Team
- Compensation Claims
- Record Keeping
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Aug 04 - 05 Aug, 2016
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.