Failure to put SMART health, safety and environmental policies and procedures in place could be an expensive mistake. The illnesses and accidents risked as a result could bring a range of costs, including:
- The wages of the person who is injured or ill
- The costs of covering their job
- Lost productivity caused by inexperienced replacements and disruption to business
- Damage to products, equipment or premises
- Costs of investigating and correcting the problem
- Fines and legal costs if there is a prosecution
- Cost of revamping damaged corporate image.
- Safety at work
- HSE Management System (including OHSAS 18001:2007) and its implementation
- Hazard identification and control
- Fire Safety Management
- Injuries: a matter of probabilities
- Understanding workplace ergonomics
- MSDs and other common problems
- Techniques of Lifting of weights
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Nov 03 - 04 Nov, 2016
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.