This training course provides participants with the necessary knowledge and skills to effectively and efficiently manage company and project procurement functions.
The topics covered will include:
- The concept of strategic and operational procurement management
- How to craft procurement strategies, plans and programmes
- How to develop the proper procurement organization, policies, systems and procedures
- How to determine the required procurement manpower requirement - composition, competency and quantity
- Managing purchasing operations
- Managing project procurement
- Managing vendor relations
- Tender management
- Contract management
- Warehouse management
- Delivery / distribution / logistic management
- Managing procurement information management system
- Types of Procurement Methods
- The Procurement Management Procedure
- Procurement Cycle
- Procurement Business Process Management
- Financial Skills for Procurement Executives
- Contract Management Skills for the Buyer
- Effective Negotiation in procurement
- Vendor Administration
- International Sourcing and E-Procurement
- The Role of the Buyer in the Supply Chain
- Legal Issues
- Formulas for Winning Highly Competitive Bids
- Project Management and Procurement Analysis
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Nov 14 - 18 Nov, 2016
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.