Most organizations function optimally when an efficient payroll system is put in place. Effective payroll accounting and management enhances commitment, creativity, productivity and response to opportunities in the environment.
This training workshop holding in Lagos State is designed to update participants with the current skills and techniques that will enable them to prepare and manage a payroll system in their organizations effectively and efficiently.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify the main components of payroll accounting
- Provide a balance of compensation elements of both financial and non-financial components
- Prepare a payroll
- Design compensation packages for their organizations
- Install an effective payroll system
- Apply the computer to payroll activities.
- Payroll accounting system and management - an overview
- Designing of payroll system
- Payroll books and records
- Payroll preparation process
- Payroll accounting and other charges
- Payroll accounting and tax management
- Integrated payroll and personal information system (IPPIS)
- Banking and management system
- Payroll auditing
- Computer application in payroll accounting system
Lectures, discussions, syndicate work, case studies role-play and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
Payroll and personnel managers and officers in the public and private sectors.
Mode Of Assessment For Certification: 100 per cent attendance/active participation.
Contact Person: Mrs. S. O. Adetimehin