This training course presents an integrated supply chain along with an overview of the process analysis, design and modeling skills for both the improvement of individual elements of the process and integration of the supply chain as a whole. Participants will understand identification and removal of redundant operations, bottlenecks and improvements to the flow rate.
By the end of this course, participants will:
- Understand supply chain design, planning, operations
- Identify the key drivers of supply chain performance and how these drivers may be used to improve performance
- Know how to turn supply chain management into a competitive advantage for the organization
- Have an understanding of how to map, analyze and model a process so as to identify and remove redundant processes and bottlenecks.
- Know and understand how to explore the key managerial and operational tasks that should be co-ordinated and controlled to achieve an efficient and effective logistics system.
- Route to Achieving Logistics Value Added
- Just-In-Time/Vendor Managed Inventory
- Customer relationship management
- Aggregate Planning and Forecasting in Supply Chain
- Pricing and Negotiation Management
- Strategic Inventory Management
- Performance Measurement in Supply Chain
- Sub-sahara Africa challenges