Application of financial planning and accounting is necessary in every business. It is mandatory for accountants to acquire and apply requisite skills to facilitate their operations and decisions for sustainable results.
This training workshop holding in Lagos State is designed to enhance participants’ knowledge, skills and attitude for service delivery.
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
- Formulate financial and accounting policy plans
- Prepare finance and accounting statements
- Make projections for revenue, expenditure and profits
- Apply the use of computer in financial planning and accounting.
- Financial planning and accounting: an overview
- Budgetary planning
- Financial and accounting planning process
- Cost accounting processes
- Financial forecast
- Expenditure planning
- Quality control in financial planning and accounting
- Computer application in financial planning and accounting
Lectures, discussions, syndicate work, case studies and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
Finance and accounts managers and officers, consultants, analysts and those responsible for financial and managerial accounting duties in public and private organizations.
Mode of Assessment for Certification: 100 per cent attendance and active participation.
Contact Person: S. N. Okeke