Finance is a vital resource of an organization, which contributes immensely to the attainment of goals and objectives. It, therefore, follows that the use of financial resources must be properly planned, implemented and audited by the management.
This training workshop holding in Lagos State is designed to upgrade participants’ knowledge, skills and attitudes to carry out an effective and efficient audit planning in the public and private sectors of the Nigerian economy.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Prepare an effective audit plan
- Apply planning technique to auditing
- Ensure quality audit work
- Plan for effective relationship in auditing.
- Financial planning and auditing: an overview
- Audit planning process
- Formulating audit policy plans
- Audit report planning
- Investigation and planning
- Quality assurance in audit planning
- Data gathering and analysis for audit planning
- Audit relationship planning
- Audit control measures
- Computer application in audit planning and control
Lectures, discussions, syndicate work, case studies and exercises. Audio-visual aids will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
Internal audit, finance and accounts managers/ officers, consultants, analysts and those responsible for audit planning and quality assurance in public and private organizations.
Mode of Assessment for Certificate: 100 per cent attendance / active participation.
Contact Person: I. O. Ezeji