Businesses all over the world operate within defined rules and regulations. As the business environment becomes more complex, there is need for reliable and accurate information about the financial position of an organization.
This training workshop holding in Lagos State is designed to equip participants with the requisite knowledge and skills to effectively carry out audit and investigations that will aid quality decision making.
At the end of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the basic principles of auditing and Investigation
- Examine the relevance and techniques of internal control and investigation
- Apply auditing techniques.
- Auditing and investigation: an overview
- Basic principles of auditing and investigation
- Audit control systems
- Audit and investigation techniques
- Data gathering process
- Audit and investigation data analysis
- Audit evidence
- Preparing audit and investigation reports
- Application of ICT in auditing
Lectures, discussions, syndicate work, case studies and exercises. Audio-visual will be used to reinforce these learning methods.
Heads of internal audit and accounts department, division and unit, and internal audit officers and accountants in both public and private sector organizations.
Mode of Assessment for Certificate: 100 per cent attendance / active participation.
Contact Person: S. N. Okeke