Leadership does not just come from those who have been placed in positions of power. There is the need to lead from the middle or the back. It takes a different set of skills to influence others to act on your behalf if you are not the leader. To be effective, you must have good command of the strategies used to influence the perceptions, attitudes, and behaviors of others. Leverage relationships to build influence skills.
- Relate more effectively with colleagues
- Influence and achieve set goals for self and others
- Increase productivity at work
- Improve the work environment
- Resolve conflicts among team members.
- Key Characteristics of Influential People
- Showing Presence
- Understanding Group Dynamics
- Communication Skills
- Turning an Enemy Peer into an Ally
- Dealing with Subordinates
- Managing Conflicts with Superiors
- Creating Effective and Lasting Great Impressions
- Get to know your boss
- Get to know yourself
- Dare to follow well
- Choose your words
- Focus on what you can change.
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Oct 05 - 07 Oct, 2016
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.