Cultural differences exert tremendous influence on outcomes of business interactions, whether at the work place or outside, within the country or outside. Executives have at different occasions found themselves in situations where, for example, they’ve met someone important and had no idea what to say or do immediately; spilled drinks at an important business event; showed up at an important meeting under or overdressed. Various other embarrassing etiquette gaffes do occur.
This Business Etiquette training will help participants look and sound their best no matter what the situation, such that by the end of it, participants will have mastered seven important things about etiquette, character and confidence:
- Etiquette definition
- Appreciate the value of etiquette to the organization
- Understand the guidelines for creating a good impression
- Identify ways to minimize nervousness while in social situations
- Understand how to manage a business meeting effectively
- Enumerate the levels of confident conversation
- Understand the protocols in social settings.
- General Principles of Etiquette
- Etiquette in the Office Environment
- Developing the Right Image for Business
- Social Functions Etiquette
- Business Meetings
- Strong Character Assets
- The Traits of Self Confidence
- Understanding Current Generation Divide
- Working styles
- Communication styles
- Motivation tips
- Tools and Resources for Managing stereotypes
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Sep 28 - 30 Sep, 2016
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.