This is a programme on how all employees sure to approach retirement shortly or in a few years’ time must plan how they will confront real economic issues after their employment in the organization. The training course shows that retiring from corporate employment needs not become a calamity.
It also introduces participants to post-retirement Entrepreneurship and they are taken through an orientation of “entrepreneurial personality” which, rather than be characterized by a propensity for risk taking, will, among other things, focus success on one thing -“opportunity focused.”
They will learn a number of entrepreneurial logics and make them to dig deep into ideas underlying a product or service they may think of producing, prepare the ideas, get started, and keep it going with commitment.
The training will also give the participants the ways to:
- Identify their talents and personal capabilities they can utilize elsewhere
- Restructure their lives
- Implement a new financial life plan
- If desired, start and run own businesses and become successful entrepreneurs
- Invest wisely
- Where needed, get new satisfying employment.
- Work-exit Orientation
- Investments Awareness
- How You Can Run Your Own Business
- Nurturing a Business for Profitability
- Balancing work and health
- Personal Habits
- Picking a New Career
- Job search skills
- Finding that job - a big or a small organization?
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Jul 12 - 15 Jul, 2016
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.