In a highly competitive market like the downstream sector in Nigeria with so many players, slim margins and unpredictable landscape, survival becomes a very important factor. The key winning formula for growing market share, retaining your competitive edge and also staying profitable is DIFFERENTIATION.
This training course teaches participants’ effective sales and territory management strategies as well vital skills necessary to stay ahead of competition.
- Key definitions
- What is territory management
- Importance of territory management
- Steps/processes of territorial management
- Effective time and self-management
- Station / customer segmentation
- Essential tools for managing a territory
- On site costs and costs to service field based support teams
At the end of the course delegates should be able to:
- Enhance sales territory return on investment
- Maximise resource utilization without impacting negatively on business results
- Grow revenue, market share, and turnover (sales) by using effective territory management strategies
- Strengthen value-based relationship management with clients and prospects develop a comprehensive territory management plan
Sales executives (retail and commercial/industrial), branch/zonal/district managers, territorial sales managers and heads of sales divisions as well as those aspiring to become sales leaders.