Did you know that an estimated 30% of all business emails are aimed at clarifying miscommunication generated from the other 70%? As more and more organizations come to this realization, business writing skills training has become a staple for capability development initiatives.
This training course provides an introduction to business writing skills as they relate to the drafting of emails, memos and business letters. During this course, we will describe and apply structuring and business writing techniques designed to cater for the modern business environment. Above all, we will emphasize the use of simple, clear and positive language in addressing day to day business affairs.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Apply fundamental pillars of business writing for achieving better results
- Practice basic techniques for writing effective emails, letters and memos
- Portray professionalism by writing in a clear, specific and positive manner
- Deliver solid conclusions through organized structure and flow
- Use practical and modern methods for powerful business writing
- Written communication
- Business writing etiquette
- Structured thinking
- Ability to address complex situations
- Reading between the line
All individuals operating in a business setting with a need to express themselves effectively in writing.
NB: These courses also run 3days, 5days, and 10days
This course also runs in Abuja / Lagos / PH