As Oil and Gas companies expand into non-traditional markets, the barriers between retailers are blurring, creating and exploiting new market dynamics. The focus is on fuel and non-fuel businesses. Non-fuel products have increased over the recent years and, since they offer high profit potential, there is a clear demand to maximize these sales. Oil and Gas companies in the downstream sector can leverage the huge number of visits in their various stations to maximize their revenue. To achieve this, they need to create a retail mind set. In practice, this means establishing and managing the right retailer agreement, partnerships, building the retail network and developing the retail brand.
- Defining and understanding channels of trade
- Inventory management
- Establishing the right retailer agreement
- How to build a sustainable retail network
- Developing the retail brand and brand strategy
- Supplier negotiation
- Product profiling and promotional strategy category management
- Basket level analysis
- Information strategy, tracking and reporting
- Data warehousing and reporting tools
- Product master file management
- Operational process management
- P and L, balance sheet
- Financial planning
- Financial control
At the end of the course delegates should be able to:
- Understanding the appropriate channels trade to operate the networks Improving your operational processes
- Improving profit margin and enhanced promotional understanding
- Managing product master file
- Improving supplier negotiations
Sales executives (retail and commercial/industrial), Branch/zonal/district managers, category mangers, Sales managers and heads of sales divisions as well as those aspiring to become sales leaders.
||Sep 21 - 26 Oct, 2016
Qualified and certified Management Trainers with profound experience in the Oil & Gas Down Stream Sector.