The overall aim of this course is to provide participants with the necessary skills required to plan their projects by creating project scope statements and project work breakdown structures. Additionally, participants will be able to develop key performance indicators for monitoring and controlling their project schedule and budget. The course also aims at assisting participants in appraising the feasibility of their projects by applying capital budgeting techniques. Finally, participants will effectively plan project stakeholders’ engagement and manage their expectations.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Plan projects using statement of work and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Schedule projects activities and build the project network model
- Calculate project budgets and schedule variances using Earned Value (EV) techniques
- Select the right projects using capital budgeting techniques
- Relate to project stakeholders
- Planning projects
- Organizing projects
- Executing projects
- Controlling projects
- Cognitive ability
Project managers, members of project office, project sponsors, functional managers, senior management and individuals interested in project management. This course is worth 30 PDUs.
NB: These courses also run 3days, 5days, and 10days
This course also runs in Abuja / Lagos / PH