This training delivers Problem Solving Techniques, one of the unique competencies all managers, whether budding or experienced, must possess.
The ability of a manager to solve problems will be reflected in:
- Gathering information
- Marshaling relevant resources
- Weighing options
- Assessing risks
- Taking decisive action
What the Participants will learn
- Definitions and data collection for various workplace problems
- Root Cause analysis
- Crisis investigation, recovery and prevention procedures
- Process for documenting solutions and decisions
- Character and techniques needed for making value-laden decisions.
- The Tools of Root Cause Analysis
- Generating Ideas
- Changing nature of problem through simplification
- Thinking out of the box - Be flexible; Be firm; Be fast
- Innovative problem solvers mind journey
- De Bono’s six thinking hats
- Handling Modern Day Business Problems
- Key ingredients for Problem solving
- Contingency to lessen the effects of problems
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Oct 19 - 21 Oct, 2016
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.