Attaining Retail Outlet Sales Success
By: Tom Associates Training
Lagos State, Nigeria
May 26 - 27 May, 2016
- Customer Contact and Relationship Management
- What, when, and under what conditions customers buy
- Motivations and priorities of key shopper influences
- How should I sell?
- How should I convince?
- How should I appease?
- Picking relevant and timely information from shoppers:
- Customer problems to solve
- Product problems to mitigate
- Relational problems to mitigate
- Pricing challenges to defend
- Shop’s reputation to manage
- Gaining prospects and customers trusts.
- Careful handling of stocks
- Outlet merchandising
- Stock arrangement and sequencing
- Salespersons Competence
- Relationship management techniques
- Product knowledge
- Market knowledge
- Conversational skills
- Negotiation skills
- Objections handling skills
- Sales closing skills
- Time disciplined.
- Attitude to Work
- Greeting and welcoming customers
- Answering customer questions carefully
- Being helpful and providing support to new customers
- Understanding instructions
- Aggressive sales drive
- Attendance and punctuality
- Paying attention to details
- Hygiene - Cleaning of the shop.
- Performing for Profit
- Preventing wastages
- Accurate posting and scanning of stocks to prevent financial losses
- Account reconciliation
Deals: Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.
Venue: 5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
Competencies in Service Strategy
Kwara State, Nigeria
Nov 21 - 25 Nov, 2016
Tom Associates Training
A customer service thought process that enables everyone participating in it to contribute to development of ...