Customer relationship management software have become very popular in recent years. Extremely powerful and quite economic they hold promises of unparalleled customer insights leading to superior personalized service, customer loyalty and higher profitability. However, many organizations only use CRM as a glorified address book, thereby foregoing much of its
capabilities. In this training course, and through practical examples and exercises, you will learn to unleash your CRM’s potential. From the systematic capture of customer data to its analysis and from drawing the right conclusions to making the most pertinent decisions you will be able to use CRM to maximize customer lifetime value and satisfaction.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain why customer relationship management (CRM) is essential for attracting, retaining and growing loyal customers
- Defend the uses and objectives of a CRM system
- Make full use of the power of CRM to maximize customer acquisition, profitability and retention
- Use customer insight to design highly effective, as well as cost efficient, marketing campaigns
- Apply an approach to CRM best suited to their organizations
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Decision making
- Customer orientation
- Marketing and sale
- Customer relationship management
This course targets marketing managers, analysts and staff, sales and customer care managers and supervisors as well as interested members of the team involved in designing applications for the organization’s CRM system.
NB: These courses also run 3days, 5days, and 10days
This course also runs in Abuja / Lagos / PH