To deliver to premium segments of the market, a sales and marketing team will have to keep putting a lot of imagination into what they do. The techniques for developing new imagination to break into government sector or win professional “specifiers” favour, accompanied by the tools for implementing them, are what this course will teach the delegates. They will have an intense three-day selling training to drive the market through:
- Achieving visibility with governments, professional specifiers, wholesalers and distributors, retailers
- Maximizing volume delivery and achieving company’s objectives fast
- Growing market share for the brands
- Initiating more contacts and form strong relationships in governments and among professional bodies like engineers, architects, computer programmers, surveyors, contractors
- Qualifying prospects in both government and private sectors by performing analysis on what, when, and under what conditions they will buy
- Effectively applying sales literature/brochures, promotional incentives, tactics and offers for specific new transactions with public and private customers and prospects
- Market Factors
- How to conduct Stakeholder Analysis
- Getting the Company’s Products Adopted
- Managing Marketing Difficulties
- Salespersons Competence
- Sales Planning
- Mastering Time
- Market Reports
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Oct 26 - 28 Oct, 2016
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.