Telemarketers often get all manners of ad-hoc rules in a bid to achieve telemarketing success: Always show up energized; Be raring to go; Perpetually on the game; Keep a notepad nearby to jot thoughts; etc. etc. These may be valid, even if confusing.
What this course sets out to achieve is to present telemarketers with straight-forward checklists that are specific, brief and applicable in four areas of relevance:
- The Job Role
- The Essential Skills
- Knowledge and Abilities
- Attitudes and Personal Orientation
- Understanding the Job Role
- Conversations: the Tactful Tips
- Constructive and cooperative Interpersonal Relationships
- Voice modulation
- Time Management
- Concentration - shutting out distractions
- Handling complaints
- Solving problems and making decisions
- Knowledge of the English Language
- Telemarketers self-organization
- Telephone manners
- Closing the sale
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Nov 29 - 30 Nov, 2016
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.